Shawn William Clarke is an indie folk songwriter, twice nominated as Songwriter of the Year in NOW magazine's Best of Toronto poll. His recent release, TOPAZ, was inspired by 80's Gordon Lightfoot, Kenny Buttrey's drumming on Neil Young's "Harvest"; and the existential dilemma's we faced in 2016.
- Winner Songs From the Heart award, best instrumental “Bellwoods Park” 2018
- Runner up for Best Songwriter in NOW magazine's Best of TO 2014, nominated 2015
- "William" nominated best folk/roots in Toronto Independent Music Awards
- Played the NXNE music festival 2011 to 2015
- Performed at the 2013 and 2016 Canadian Music Week
- Played the main stage at inaugural Roots North Music Festival 2016
- "Like Birds..." Awarded Folk Album of the Year by Toronto Exclusive Magazine 2011
- Performed at the 2013 Mudtown Music Festival,
- Featured on CBC radio 3 Track of the Day June 30 2010
- Filmed with popular Canadian video site "Southern Souls" and popular international video site "Balcony TV"