Top 15 Albums of 2015!
So I'm a little late on this, but here's my Top 15 of '15!! These albums really made an impression on me in one way or another, and I think you should check them out. If you click on the pictures it'll send you to a spot to listen, I tried to find full albums, but no luck for all of them, at least you can get a taste! (at least one of them sends you to a page were you can download the album for free!)
Let me know what you think in the comments, tell me what your favourite albums were!
15. The Young Novelists - Made Us Strangers
14. Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Asunder Sweet and Other Distress
13. Shamir - Ratchet
12. The Del Fi's - Crowd Pleaser
11. courtney barnett - Sometimes I Sit and Think and Sometimes I Just SIt
10. Benjamin Hermann - Windows Wide Open
9. Daniel Romano - If I've Only One Time Askin'
8. James Bunton- Ceasura
7. Kendrick Lamar - How To Pimp a Butterfly
6. Jessica Pratt - On Your Own Love
5. Kamasi Washington - The Epic
4. The Weather Station - Loyalty
3. Nils Frahm - Solo
2. Natalie Prass - Natalie Prass
And the number one album of the year was an album that came out right at the end of 2014, but managed to stay on my ipod for the whole 365 days,
1. D'Angelo - Black Messiah